Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Farmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- General Internal Medicine-Primary Care out-patient practice.
- Student loan repayment.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center is an acute care hospital in the Four Corners region with 194 licensed beds.
- Easy access to National Parks and monuments, the world renowned Santa Fe Opera, Unesco World Heritage sites, and other historic and cultural sites.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, New Mexico is recruiting for Internal Medicine Physicians to join a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation.
- Hospital-employed position with excellent compensation and benefits.
- Farmington offers a temperate, four season climate and abundant outdoor recreational activities including world-class skiing, fly-fishing and top ten community golf course.
- What makes this opportunity so special?
- Email) | or.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by San Juan Regional Medical Center