Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Farmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign on and relocation.
- Quality work/life balance.
- Email) | or.
- Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments.
- Farmington's strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
- General Internal Medicine-Primary Care out-patient practice.
- Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility.
- Productivity bonus incentive with no cap.
- Lucrative benefit package, including retirement.
- Compensation of $240,000-$250,000 base salary.
- Student loan repayment.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, New Mexico is recruiting for Internal Medicine Physicians to join a hospital-owned practice.
This perm job from San Juan Regional Medical Center was last open on Nov 30.