Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Top Tier salary, sign on bonus and relocation allowance.
- 78-bed acute care facility serving an integral role in the Ascension Parish community.
- This opportunity is located in a top-rated school district just 30 minutes from Baton Rouge and one hour from New Orleans.
- Reliable 7-on/7-off block schedule with advanced-planning working Days Only.
- Hospitalist - Easy Commute to New Orleans.
- High patient satisfaction, team member and physician satisfaction.
- Louisiana is a physician friendly state with tort reform.
- On-site Intensivist daily with 24/7 Telemedicine Intensivist support.
- Average daily rounding census of 16 per Hospitalist.
- Award-winning hospital for quality, patient care, and excellence including Small Hospital of the Year five times by the Louisiana Nurses Foundation, and a Joint Commission Top Performer.
- No restrictive covenant (non-compete) clause.
- Visa candidates welcome.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Apr 30.