Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 78-bed acute care facility serving an integral role in the Ascension Parish community.
- High patient satisfaction, team member and physician satisfaction.
- Louisiana is a physician friendly state with tort reform.
- No restrictive covenant (non-compete) clause.
- Hospitalist - Easy Commute to New Orleans.
- Top Tier salary, sign on bonus and relocation allowance.
- Reliable 7-on/7-off block schedule with advanced-planning working Days Only.
- On-site Intensivist daily with 24/7 Telemedicine Intensivist support.
- This opportunity is located in a top-rated school district just 30 minutes from Baton Rouge and one hour from New Orleans.
- Award-winning hospital for quality, patient care, and excellence including Small Hospital of the Year five times by the Louisiana Nurses Foundation, and a Joint Commission Top Performer.
- Visa candidates welcome.
- Average daily rounding census of 16 per Hospitalist.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Apr 30.