Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and this position is not open to outside recruiting firms.
- Position would be employed by Stephenville Medical and Surgical Clinic and is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville.
- MD or DO candidates.
- Stephenville, Texas has a population of over 19,000 and is located about 70 miles southwest of Fort Worth.
- They offer a competitive compensation package, with partnership opportunity after 1 year.
- Stephenville Medical and Surgical Clinic was established in 1929 and is a multispecialty clinic serving Stephenville, Erath County and surrounding areas.
- Current Texas license a plus.
- Stephenville was named in Norman Crampton's "The 100 Best Small Towns in America" and is known as the.
- Texas Health Stephenville is designated as a Level IV Trauma Center by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- ' Small town life may not be for everyone, but if you're attracted to the small town environment, strong work ethics, and family values set against the beautiful backdrop of the Bosque River, Stephenville may be the city for you.
- Cowboy Capital of the World' and the "City of Champions.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Stephenville, TX.
- The complex includes a 30,000 square foot facility with physicians' offices, radiology services that include 3D mammography, sonography, nuclear studies, plain films and BMD.
- The busy group practice includes Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, and Urology.
- Competitive benefits and salary.
- Internal Medicine residency completion required from an accredited Acgme program.
- The hospital earned a designation as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, and is designated as a Baby-Friendly Hospital by the World Health Organization and Unicef.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
- They provide Clia waived laboratory testing, on-site pharmacy, and Community Health Clinic, a Rural Health Clinic owned and staffed by the same group of doctors.
- The leading industry is Agriculture, and it is home to Tarleton State University with over 13,udents.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville is a 98-bed facility serving Stephenville and the surrounding communities.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago