Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Come work at a rewarding and "family-like" atmosphere!
- Brenda Buck - AIM Consultants.
- We have specialized over the last 25 years in rural, metro, tribal and Indian health services.
- AIM Consultants is the exclusive Physician and Healthcare Provider recruiter for the State of Oklahoma Tribal and Indian Health Services.
- Monday through Friday 8 to 5.
- You can.
- Our mission is to find Physicians the right placement to match their personality and life goals so they have a career that inspires them, and to find Healthcare providers the right candidates to produce the best possible healthcare for their patients.
- The position is full time and all outpatient.
- Norman is located less than 30 minutes from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Little Axe offers excellent salary and great benefits, including loan repayment.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oklahoma.
- Must have Oklahoma License.
- We are searching for an internal medicine physician for Little Axe Tribe in Norman, Oklahoma.
- Member Napr & AMR).
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago