Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Texas Health Physicians Group is one of the largest faith-based nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas.
- Epic EMR documentation system.
- Enhance your future with an exceptional opportunity to develop a thriving Internal Medicine practice that focuses on the assessment and management of a wide-spectrum of adult medical conditions.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school with a degree of MD.
- Monday -Friday Full Time Schedule.
- Full Benefit Package including health, life, dental, vision, CME and 401K.
- New graduates who have or are about to complete a residency are welcome.
- Internal Medicine.
- Physician Opportunity.
- Strong reputation and great patient following within the community.
- Tort Reform State.
- Take over established practice.
- Completion of Accredited Internal Medicine Residency.
- This established four provider clinic is part of one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas.
- Employed position with initial guarantee and competitive annual potential.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Bedford is one if of the fastest growing cities in the state of Texas offering excellent business and financial opportunities, world renowned arts and cultural district, affordable housing and excellent public and private schools.
- Bedford, Texas - High Growth Area.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago