Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician group of over 100 Physicians.
- No Inpatient work at all.
- This 100% outpatient practice consisting of 11 Internists and Med-Peds offers fantastic support while encouraging very reasonable volumes.
- As the Illinois state capital and the hometown of Abraham Lincoln, Springfield's central location offers you access to the best activities and entertainment both Illinois and Missouri provide.
- 4 day work week.
- 22 for Best Small Places for Business and Careers.
- With more than 200 restaurants to choose from, foodies will be delighted by farm-to-table options, local wineries or a variety of ethnic options available.
- Please let me know how I can help you find the practice you are looking for.
- 1 in Cost of doing Business and.
- Productivity Incentive.
- Procedures as desired.
- Full benefits package.
- Base Salary.
- Outpatient practice in premier outpatient practices buliding.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Forbes ranked as.
- Multi-site hospital system.
- 28 in Education.
- Highly educated population and low cost of living make it an ideal city to live in.
- If you want to be a spectator or a participant, golfing, watching local hockey or rooting for the Cubs or the Cardinals are only a short distance away.
- Whether you want to visit the Lincoln Museum, take in the grandeur of the Frank Lloyd-Wright designed Dana-Thompson House of attend a Broadway show under the stars- Springfield has something for every cultural taste.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New Mexico.
- Springfield Illinois' most established and desirable physician group is looking to add well qualified physicians to its Internal Medicine group.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago