Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Private and Public Elementary and High schools.
- Generous Sign on.
- Diverse Cultural atmosphere.
- Quarterly Wrvu Bonuses.
- 250 credentialed providers.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Division I Athletics.
- Three weeks of PTO plus 5 days of CME time off.
- 10k Relocation Package.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New Mexico.
- 2,500 for CME and dues.
- Full Benefits.
- 20 patient visits per day.
- 350 days or sunshine per year.
- Full ancillary support to refer.
- Recipient of Best Hospital Readers' Choice Award.
- International Airport.
- All insured patients.
- No weekends.
- BC/BS Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD.
- Advanced Brain and Spine Surgery.
- 168 bed Hospital.
- 100% outpatient.
- Mountain Range backdrop.
- Perfect for outdoor activities such as mountain hiking, golfing, skiing and much much more!
- Internal Medicine opening located in the Beautiful Southwest - Generous starting base salary with sign on, student loan repayment and productivity bonuses - Major University Community with a population of over 200k.
- Enjoy 350 plus days of year round sunshine.
- Onsite behavioral health services and full complement of rehab specialists.
- Outstanding Base Salary Compensation.
- Accredited Stroke Program.
- Big city conveniences.
- University community - 200k plus residents.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Level III Trauma center.
- Monday - Friday clinic days.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago