Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Houston) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- There is also a negotiable partnership track available.
- HCA Healthcare is seeking to recruit a IM/Peds (or primary care physician who is very comfortable with pediatrics) to a robust private practice opportunity located in the north Houston suburb community of Spring, Texas.
- The incoming recruit would be expected to see 18 - 20 patients per day - all outpatient focused work.
- The practice has three locations - the incoming physician can work at all three, but would be primarily set at the north Houston location in Spring.
- The practice will provide the recruited physician with a competitive salary, along with health, disability insurance, malpractice coverage, CME and vacation.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Clinic schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, along with one Saturday shift (8 am - noon) per month.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago