Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Who May Apply: United States Citizens Travel Required - Not Required Relocation Authorized - Yes - Relocation costs may be paid if the selecting official determines the relocation is in the best interests of the government.
- Business travel could be required on some positions filled from this solicitation.
- 4 years of residency training in the specialty of Internal Medicine or equivalent experience & training.
- United States Citizen Board Certified Preferred Degree: MD or DO from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of the applicants graduation.
- We accept applications for this occupation on an ongoing basis.
- Experience with examining patient, determining need for & orders laboratory tests, x-rays, & other procedures necessary to complete medical facts on the case.
- Interprets examination findings and test results.
- Medical malpractice liability insurance is not required for federal civilian healthcare providers as they are covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (28 United States.
- Qualified applicants will be considered as vacancies become available.
- Permanent, Term, Part-time, intermittent or temporary positions will be filled from this solicitation.
- This 1 year of supervised experience may be waived for research or administrative positions not requiring direct patient care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lawton, OK.
- An MD or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school that provided education & medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States may be demonstrated by permanent certification by Ecfmg or a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States & graduate education in a foreign country.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain current BLS training & certification.
- Listings of accredited programs are published yearly in the Directory of Residency Training Programs and the Yearbook and Directory of Osteopathic Physicians.
- Plans & carries out or prescribes course of treatment, to include referrals to other specialty areas &/or admission to hospital.
- This is an open continuous announcement.
- Licensure: For positions involving patient care, candidates must have a permanent, full, & unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, DC, Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States Specialized Experience: Must possess current certification in Basic life Support (BLS)/Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation from American Heart Association.
- A recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
- Graduate Training: Subsequent to obtaining an MD or DO, a candidate must have had at least 1 year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting, i.
- 1346(b)) while acting within the scope of their employment.
- Makes diagnosis of disease or disorder.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support or other advanced certification does not supersede BLS completion.
- For purposes of this standard, graduate training programs include only those internship, residency, & fellowship programs that are approved by accrediting bodies recognized within the United States or Canada.
- Follows progress of case & modifies course of treatment as necessary.
- Supervisory and non-supervisory positions will be filled from this solicitation.
- A 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in an institution accredited for such training.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago