Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Low cost of living.
- Tort reform.
- Live in a highly diversified major city and enjoy all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools which make Houston a great place to live and practice.
- No state income tax.
- Positions are all outpatient.
- The system has been in a hiring mode for the last few years with the total count now at 2/3 of target hires, so we still have more to go!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Highly regarded Hospital System in Houston seeks Primary Care Physicians for outpatient practice.
- Many school choices.
- Locations change as needs are met, and new offices come on line, but the current locations are Katy (Internal Medicine), North and Northwest (Family Medicine), Conroe (Family Medicine), Clear Lake (Internal Medicine), Baytown (both Family Med and Internal Med).
- Good affordable housing.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago