Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Tulsa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Tulsa, OK.
- In addition, you will lead the team in providing exemplary services that are both patient-centered and evidence-based to improve the health and well-being of the veterans under his care.
- Treatment will include prescription of medications within the guidelines of the VA formulary referral to specialty care services as appropriate, admission to hospital care when indicated, and patient education and counseling.
- You are expected to practice in accordance within accepted professional standards, organizational values, and with a commitment to excellent customer service.
- You will document all medical information in an electronic medical record.
- You will lead a primary care team insuring veterans will have ready access to exceptional health care that improves veterans health and well-being.
- This includes history taking, physical examination, ordering of laboratories and diagnostic studies, diagnosis, and formulation of treatment plans for acute and chronic conditions within the scope of Internal Medicine or Family Medicine practice.
- The team consists of a physician, a nurse and a medical clerk supported by a wider team which includes a medical social worker, a behavioral health clinician and a pharmacist.
- The incumbent will be responsible for providing comprehensive primary care services to a defined panel of patients.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago