Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Facility: For more than 70 years, Medical Center has served the area, growing with the community and serving its health care needs.
- Compensation: Excellent, lucrative Base salary with incentives.
- Their facility is licensed for 400 beds and provides a variety of clinical services to meet each patient's needs.
- Sign on bonus, relocation, Continuing Medical Education, Full Benefits, and more!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- The area enjoys warm summers and mild winters.
- They are a Level 3 Designated Trauma Center, have a nationally-recognized Intensive Care Unit, provide critical care to newborns in our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, perform state-of-the-art diagnostics in our radiology department, and provide complete testing and surgical capabilities for the cardiology patient among many more services.
- Opportunity: Join a team of 13 hospitalist servicing 15-18 patients a day.
- Work in a traditional setting with a nice mix of Inpatient and Outpatient work.
- Location: Texas community with easy access to San Antonio, Dallas, and Austin.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago