Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Such as cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, and internal medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- Performs highly responsible duties in advanced examinations, diagnosis and treatment of outpatients.
- Provides consultation to primary care physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
- Participates in the training of other professional personnel, physician assistants and paramedical personnel.
- Renders appropriate referrals of patients needing subspecialty assistance.
- Manages critically ill patients of all types.
- Reads electrocardiograms and pulmonary function tests for official interpretation.
- Delivers highly specialized care to inpatients on the internal medicine service.
- Admits the more seriously ill patient to the hospital.
- Participates in the physician training programs at Moncrief Army Hospital at the discretion of the Chief, Department of Primary Care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago