Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Provides technical oversight of clinical staff (e.
- Nurses, social workers, therapists, and various technicians) who are assigned to the medical home to enhance team-based care.
- Coordinates and/or integrates care across all elements of the healthcare system (e.
- Participates in Continuing Medical Education (CME) and quality assurance activities as assigned.
- Properly safeguards all reports and records according to the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (Hipaa) standards.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in San Antonio, TX.
- Ensures the highest standards of professional practice and ethics are maintained.
- Care provided includes a broad spectrum of health services ranging from preventative health care to treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
- Teaches and provides consultation to other health care providers as assigned.
- Provides first contact, continuous, comprehensive primary care for adults according to current standards of care, the patient centered medical home model of care, Army policy, and relevant regulations.
- Scope of services include, but are not limited to, examination, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of adults, usually 18 years of age or older.
- Exercises independent judgment with full responsibility for professional diagnosis, treatment, referral and disposition of patients.
- Subspecialty care, hospitals, home health agencies, nursing homes) and the patient's community (e.
- Serves as Internal Medicine Physician.
- Completes required records (both paper and electronic) pertaining to all medical services provided in accordance with specified procedures and regulations.
- Family, public and private community).
- Primary care internal medicine incorporates an understanding of disease prevention, wellness, substance abuse, mental health and common health problems.
- Takes ownership, responsibility for care of assigned panel of patients.
- Provides long-term comprehensive care managing both common and complex illnesses.
- Leads a multi-disciplinary team of individuals who collectively takes responsibility for the ongoing care of patients.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago