Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Albuquerque) is a single-specialty group practice.
- DaVita Medical Group will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
- Manage the physician/patient relationship.
- Prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from injury or disease.
- Diverse Culture - Art galleries, theater, concerts, shopping, music venues.
- Enjoy a traditional Monday - Friday / 8-5 schedule with minimal.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- As a part of our continued growth, we care currently seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in New Mexico.
- As such, DaVita Medical Group makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality.
- Most Democratic Workplaces, Worldblu.
- Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare, Becker's Hospital Review.
- Best for Vets Employers, Military Times.
- DaVita Medical Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Board Certified, or in the process of obtaining Board Certification.
- Green Initiatives Award, Communitas.
- 1 in Innovation for Healthcare Companies, Fortune.
- Have the opportunity to use new technology to help you provide the best care possible!
- Fully licensed as a Physician in New Mexico, or in the process of obtaining NM license.
- Internal Medicine Physician.
- Manage populations of patients, focusing on prevention, wellness, and a holistic approach to patients, including diet, exercise, habits.
- It is an exciting time to join DaVita Medical Group NM as we blaze new trails in coordinated care, setting the new standard in New Mexico for compassionate, cost-effective, high quality healthcare.
- Manages the patient care process, by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented.
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the nation's leading medical groups and is a national medical group with operations in New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Florida, California and Washington.
- Make a difference in the community you live in and enjoy working with a supportive care team.
- One of the Worlds Most Admired Companies, Fortune.
- Top destination for hiking, biking, skiing and running.
- Top 10 ranking for America's Best Cities For Foodies, Travel + Leisure.
- CEO One of the Most Influential People in Healthcare, Modern Healthcare.
- Enched and picturesque mountain views.
- A Top City with the Cleanest Air in America, Thrillist.
- Top 5 ranking for "Secretly Cool Cities", Huffington Post.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide care and support to a wide variety of patients, while achieving the work/life balance you have been looking for!
- Enjoy all seasons with mild winters.
- A Top Big Best Cities for Active Families, Outdoor Magazine.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- Diagnose illnesses, examine patients, order, perform, interpret diagnostic tests and obtain medical histories.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.