Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Albuquerque) is a single-specialty group practice.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality.
- Diverse Culture - Art galleries, theater, concerts, shopping, music venues.
- 1 in Innovation for Healthcare Companies, Fortune.
- DaVita Medical Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- It is an exciting time to join DaVita Medical Group NM as we blaze new trails in coordinated care, setting the new standard in New Mexico for compassionate, cost-effective, high quality healthcare.
- Top 10 ranking for America's Best Cities For Foodies, Travel + Leisure.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- Have the opportunity to use new technology to help you provide the best care possible!
- A Top City with the Cleanest Air in America, Thrillist.
- Top destination for hiking, biking, skiing and running.
- DaVita Medical Group will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
- Diagnose illnesses, examine patients, order, perform, interpret diagnostic tests and obtain medical histories.
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the nation's leading medical groups and is a national medical group with operations in New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Florida, California and Washington.
- Enched and picturesque mountain views.
- One of the Worlds Most Admired Companies, Fortune.
- Enjoy all seasons with mild winters.
- A Top Big Best Cities for Active Families, Outdoor Magazine.
- CEO One of the Most Influential People in Healthcare, Modern Healthcare.
- As a part of our continued growth, we care currently seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in New Mexico.
- Prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from injury or disease.
- Best for Vets Employers, Military Times.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide care and support to a wide variety of patients, while achieving the work/life balance you have been looking for!
- Manage populations of patients, focusing on prevention, wellness, and a holistic approach to patients, including diet, exercise, habits.
- Top 5 ranking for "Secretly Cool Cities", Huffington Post.
- Manages the patient care process, by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented.
- As such, DaVita Medical Group makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Enjoy a traditional Monday - Friday / 8-5 schedule with minimal.
- Most Democratic Workplaces, Worldblu.
- Make a difference in the community you live in and enjoy working with a supportive care team.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare, Becker's Hospital Review.
- Fully licensed as a Physician in New Mexico, or in the process of obtaining NM license.
- Manage the physician/patient relationship.
- Green Initiatives Award, Communitas.
- Board Certified, or in the process of obtaining Board Certification.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- Internal Medicine Physician.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago