Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Albuquerque) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Make a difference in the community you live in and enjoy working with a supportive care team.
- Top 5 ranking for "Secretly Cool Cities", Huffington Post.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- A Top City with the Cleanest Air in America, Thrillist.
- Have the opportunity to use new technology to help you provide the best care possible!
- Diverse Culture - Art galleries, theater, concerts, shopping, music venues.
- Enched and picturesque mountain views.
- Best for Vets Employers, Military Times.
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the nation's leading medical groups and is a national medical group with operations in New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Florida, California and Washington.
- DaVita Medical Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- CEO One of the Most Influential People in Healthcare, Modern Healthcare.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide care and support to a wide variety of patients, while achieving the work/life balance you have been looking for!
- Most Democratic Workplaces, Worldblu.
- Board Certified, or in the process of obtaining Board Certification.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- One of the Worlds Most Admired Companies, Fortune.
- Internal Medicine Physician.
- Green Initiatives Award, Communitas.
- 1 in Innovation for Healthcare Companies, Fortune.
- Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare, Becker's Hospital Review.
- As such, DaVita Medical Group makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Top destination for hiking, biking, skiing and running.
- Fully licensed as a Physician in New Mexico, or in the process of obtaining NM license.
- It is an exciting time to join DaVita Medical Group NM as we blaze new trails in coordinated care, setting the new standard in New Mexico for compassionate, cost-effective, high quality healthcare.
- Enjoy all seasons with mild winters.
- Manage the physician/patient relationship.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
- Prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from injury or disease.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- DaVita Medical Group will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
- Enjoy a traditional Monday - Friday / 8-5 schedule with minimal.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality.
- Top 10 ranking for America's Best Cities For Foodies, Travel + Leisure.
- As a part of our continued growth, we care currently seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in New Mexico.
- A Top Big Best Cities for Active Families, Outdoor Magazine.
- Diagnose illnesses, examine patients, order, perform, interpret diagnostic tests and obtain medical histories.
- Manages the patient care process, by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented.
- Manage populations of patients, focusing on prevention, wellness, and a holistic approach to patients, including diet, exercise, habits.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago