Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Albuquerque) is a single-specialty group practice.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- Board Certified, or in the process of obtaining Board Certification.
- Manage the physician/patient relationship.
- Enjoy all seasons with mild winters.
- Manage populations of patients, focusing on prevention, wellness, and a holistic approach to patients, including diet, exercise, habits.
- Manages the patient care process, by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented.
- 1 in Innovation for Healthcare Companies, Fortune.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality.
- Diagnose illnesses, examine patients, order, perform, interpret diagnostic tests and obtain medical histories.
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the nation's leading medical groups and is a national medical group with operations in New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Florida, California and Washington.
- Enjoy a traditional Monday - Friday / 8-5 schedule with minimal.
- CEO One of the Most Influential People in Healthcare, Modern Healthcare.
- Top destination for hiking, biking, skiing and running.
- As a part of our continued growth, we care currently seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in New Mexico.
- It is an exciting time to join DaVita Medical Group NM as we blaze new trails in coordinated care, setting the new standard in New Mexico for compassionate, cost-effective, high quality healthcare.
- DaVita Medical Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- DaVita Medical Group will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
- Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare, Becker's Hospital Review.
- Enched and picturesque mountain views.
- Most Democratic Workplaces, Worldblu.
- Best for Vets Employers, Military Times.
- A Top Big Best Cities for Active Families, Outdoor Magazine.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Top 10 ranking for America's Best Cities For Foodies, Travel + Leisure.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- Prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from injury or disease.
- Internal Medicine Physician.
- A Top City with the Cleanest Air in America, Thrillist.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide care and support to a wide variety of patients, while achieving the work/life balance you have been looking for!
- Have the opportunity to use new technology to help you provide the best care possible!
- Diverse Culture - Art galleries, theater, concerts, shopping, music venues.
- Fully licensed as a Physician in New Mexico, or in the process of obtaining NM license.
- One of the Worlds Most Admired Companies, Fortune.
- Top 5 ranking for "Secretly Cool Cities", Huffington Post.
- Green Initiatives Award, Communitas.
- Make a difference in the community you live in and enjoy working with a supportive care team.
- As such, DaVita Medical Group makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago