Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Albuquerque) is a single-specialty group practice.
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the nation's leading medical groups and is a national medical group with operations in New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Florida, California and Washington.
- Fully licensed as a Physician in New Mexico, or in the process of obtaining NM license.
- Top 5 ranking for "Secretly Cool Cities", Huffington Post.
- Green Initiatives Award, Communitas.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality.
- A Top City with the Cleanest Air in America, Thrillist.
- Manage the physician/patient relationship.
- Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare, Becker's Hospital Review.
- Best for Vets Employers, Military Times.
- CEO One of the Most Influential People in Healthcare, Modern Healthcare.
- 1 in Innovation for Healthcare Companies, Fortune.
- A Top Big Best Cities for Active Families, Outdoor Magazine.
- DaVita Medical Group will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
- Have the opportunity to use new technology to help you provide the best care possible!
- Enjoy all seasons with mild winters.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide care and support to a wide variety of patients, while achieving the work/life balance you have been looking for!
- Diverse Culture - Art galleries, theater, concerts, shopping, music venues.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- Prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from injury or disease.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- Diagnose illnesses, examine patients, order, perform, interpret diagnostic tests and obtain medical histories.
- Top 10 ranking for America's Best Cities For Foodies, Travel + Leisure.
- It is an exciting time to join DaVita Medical Group NM as we blaze new trails in coordinated care, setting the new standard in New Mexico for compassionate, cost-effective, high quality healthcare.
- Manages the patient care process, by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented.
- Top destination for hiking, biking, skiing and running.
- Most Democratic Workplaces, Worldblu.
- DaVita Medical Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Internal Medicine Physician.
- As a part of our continued growth, we care currently seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in New Mexico.
- Make a difference in the community you live in and enjoy working with a supportive care team.
- Board Certified, or in the process of obtaining Board Certification.
- As such, DaVita Medical Group makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Manage populations of patients, focusing on prevention, wellness, and a holistic approach to patients, including diet, exercise, habits.
- Enched and picturesque mountain views.
- Enjoy a traditional Monday - Friday / 8-5 schedule with minimal.
- One of the Worlds Most Admired Companies, Fortune.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago