Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Albuquerque) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Fully licensed as a Physician in New Mexico, or in the process of obtaining NM license.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality.
- Top destination for hiking, biking, skiing and running.
- Top 10 ranking for America's Best Cities For Foodies, Travel + Leisure.
- Diagnose illnesses, examine patients, order, perform, interpret diagnostic tests and obtain medical histories.
- Enched and picturesque mountain views.
- Manages the patient care process, by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented.
- DaVita Medical Group will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
- Manage populations of patients, focusing on prevention, wellness, and a holistic approach to patients, including diet, exercise, habits.
- Diverse Culture - Art galleries, theater, concerts, shopping, music venues.
- CEO One of the Most Influential People in Healthcare, Modern Healthcare.
- Internal Medicine Physician.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- A Top Big Best Cities for Active Families, Outdoor Magazine.
- Make a difference in the community you live in and enjoy working with a supportive care team.
- 1 in Innovation for Healthcare Companies, Fortune.
- It is an exciting time to join DaVita Medical Group NM as we blaze new trails in coordinated care, setting the new standard in New Mexico for compassionate, cost-effective, high quality healthcare.
- Enjoy a traditional Monday - Friday / 8-5 schedule with minimal.
- As such, DaVita Medical Group makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide care and support to a wide variety of patients, while achieving the work/life balance you have been looking for!
- Enjoy all seasons with mild winters.
- Manage the physician/patient relationship.
- Top 5 ranking for "Secretly Cool Cities", Huffington Post.
- Most Democratic Workplaces, Worldblu.
- Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare, Becker's Hospital Review.
- Board Certified, or in the process of obtaining Board Certification.
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the nation's leading medical groups and is a national medical group with operations in New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Florida, California and Washington.
- A Top City with the Cleanest Air in America, Thrillist.
- Prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from injury or disease.
- Best for Vets Employers, Military Times.
- Have the opportunity to use new technology to help you provide the best care possible!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- DaVita Medical Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- As a part of our continued growth, we care currently seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in New Mexico.
- Green Initiatives Award, Communitas.
- One of the Worlds Most Admired Companies, Fortune.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.