Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · February 19, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Many school choices.
- No state income tax.
- Low cost of living.
- All are outpatient with no ER.
- New Medical Office building adjacent to the Hospital will open in July.
- Candidates already in Houston are encouraged.
- These varied locations allow quick access to all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools in Houston and makes for a great place to live and practice.
- Explore these opportunities and discover why Texas is one of the fastest growing states in the country, and why Houston is the fourth largest and the fastest growing city in the nation!
- Usually three or more physicians to an office.
- Tort reform.
- Superb Hospital System based in Houston seeks Internal Medicine physicians to start an outpatient practice in the Katy area on Houston's west side.
- Additional opportunity on the east side in Baytown with similar set up.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Good affordable housing.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago