Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · February 19, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Tranform your life and your medical practice!
- We are seeking physicians to provide skin, wound and ostomy services to our community and patients in need in nursing facilities.
- We believe that access to wound healing services is a right to all people and that elderly patients in nursing facilities deserve care in a dignified manner.
- We believe that providing exceptional medical care doesn't have to come at the cost of your life and your family, therefore all of our providers at SWC enjoy their evenings, weekends and are not on.
- Skilled Wound Care is highly dedicated to creating a successful work-life balance for our physicians to allow them time outside of medicine for family and other interests.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fort-Worth, TX.
- We will provide comprehensive training to develop you into a true wound care expert, regardless of the specialty you come from.
- We expect our provider to commit to a set schedule every week, dedicating at least 2 days a week and rounding typically between 7 AM - 3 PM.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago