Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · February 19, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- No more than 600 patient panel.
- Practice Personalized Care Spend quality time with patients and enjoy going to work again.
- We're actively interviewing for this great opportunity to practice medicine the way you envisioned when you first wanted to become a doctor.
- Collaborative environment.
- Enjoy improved patient care, work-life balance, personal and financial freedom.
- Great Location.
- If you're a dynamic primary care physician (internal / family medicine) wanting to focus on personalized care for a smaller patient panel, we have a great opportunity for you with Mdvip to join a high-quality care, turnkey practice that brings you financial freedom, personal success, and gives you your life back.
- See on average, 8-10 patients each day.
- BE THE Doctor YOU Dreamed YOU'D BE.
- Experience cultural diversity, climate, history and art in the fourth-largest city in Texas.
- 30 minutes from El Paso International Airport.
- 30-45-minute appointments.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago