Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · February 19, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Executive Medicine is responsible for providing all of a patient's health care needs and/or arranging care with other qualified professionals, This includes coordination of preventive and specialty care, treatment of acute and chronic illness and case management services.
- Pass a Background Check.
- Exciting, new opportunity to serve as a civilian employed Physician in the Executive Medicine Department for the United States Army!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in San Antonio, TX.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- We understand that our military leaders face numerous time, privacy, and security demands required of their positions.
- United States Citizen.
- Degree: *Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of the applicants graduation.
- Licensure/Certification: Candidates must have a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Executive Medicine Provider (Internal Medicine) at Brooke Army Medical Center San Antonio, TX has the honor of serving our nation's military leaders.
- To help meet those demands we offer the Executive Medicine Services, a comprehensive healthcare program, equipped and dedicated to providing personalized care.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago