Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Espanola) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- About New Mexico.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Espanola is 25 miles away from Santa Fe which is the capital of New Mexico.
- 36 hours of direct patient care.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available.
- 18-20 patients per day.
- Seated in the beautiful Espa.
- Ola was founded in capital of New Mexico and is often referred to as "The Jewel of Northern New Mexico.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle.
- Ola was the first Capitol City in America).
- Eligible for Student Loan Forgiveness under Nhsc for up to $50,000 for a 2-year commitment.
- About Us.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday).
- 4 hours of administrative time per week.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- Ola Valley between the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and Jemez Mountains, Espa.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and experiences that make this state great.
- From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, there is immediate access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, rock climbing and other sports along with a regional airport that allows easy access and weekend getaways.
- Presbyterian Medical Group seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine trained physician to join our Primary Care division.
- Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
- Ola is located in northern New Mexico.
- Ola is a wonderful place to work, play, and.
- Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements or open yourself up to the expansive sky.
- System-Wide Epic EMR.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Espanola, NM.
- Rich in culture and history (Espa.
- New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle.
- Physician will be joining a multi-specialty clinic that includes Family Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Urology, Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine, and much more.
- CME allowance.
- Located near Santa Fe, NM which is at 7,000 feet in the southern Rocky Mountains, Santa Fe is the capitol of New Mexico and is one of the greatest destination cities of the world.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago