Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Espanola) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ola was the first Capitol City in America).
- Rich in culture and history (Espa.
- Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and experiences that make this state great.
- Seated in the beautiful Espa.
- About Us.
- 18-20 patients per day.
- New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle.
- Ola was founded in capital of New Mexico and is often referred to as "The Jewel of Northern New Mexico.
- CME allowance.
- Located near Santa Fe, NM which is at 7,000 feet in the southern Rocky Mountains, Santa Fe is the capitol of New Mexico and is one of the greatest destination cities of the world.
- Ola is located in northern New Mexico.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday).
- Presbyterian Medical Group seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine trained physician to join our Primary Care division.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements or open yourself up to the expansive sky.
- Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
- Espanola is 25 miles away from Santa Fe which is the capital of New Mexico.
- From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
- Physician will be joining a multi-specialty clinic that includes Family Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Urology, Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine, and much more.
- New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- 4 hours of administrative time per week.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Espanola, NM.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, there is immediate access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, rock climbing and other sports along with a regional airport that allows easy access and weekend getaways.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- Eligible for Student Loan Forgiveness under Nhsc for up to $50,000 for a 2-year commitment.
- System-Wide Epic EMR.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- Ola Valley between the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and Jemez Mountains, Espa.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- About New Mexico.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- 36 hours of direct patient care.
- Ola is a wonderful place to work, play, and.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.