Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Espanola) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle.
- Presbyterian Medical Group seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine trained physician to join our Primary Care division.
- New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle.
- Physician will be joining a multi-specialty clinic that includes Family Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Urology, Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine, and much more.
- Espanola is 25 miles away from Santa Fe which is the capital of New Mexico.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- Ola is a wonderful place to work, play, and.
- About New Mexico.
- Seated in the beautiful Espa.
- Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements or open yourself up to the expansive sky.
- From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Espanola, NM.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- CME allowance.
- Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
- 36 hours of direct patient care.
- Ola was the first Capitol City in America).
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- Ola was founded in capital of New Mexico and is often referred to as "The Jewel of Northern New Mexico.
- System-Wide Epic EMR.
- Rich in culture and history (Espa.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- Eligible for Student Loan Forgiveness under Nhsc for up to $50,000 for a 2-year commitment.
- Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and experiences that make this state great.
- 4 hours of administrative time per week.
- Located near Santa Fe, NM which is at 7,000 feet in the southern Rocky Mountains, Santa Fe is the capitol of New Mexico and is one of the greatest destination cities of the world.
- Ola is located in northern New Mexico.
- About Us.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday).
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- 18-20 patients per day.
- Ola Valley between the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and Jemez Mountains, Espa.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, there is immediate access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, rock climbing and other sports along with a regional airport that allows easy access and weekend getaways.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago