Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Clovis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Two full-size gymnasiums, boxing gym, weight room, youth activity room, concession stand and restrooms.
- As a not-for-profit hospital with 106 licensed beds, Prmc exists to improve the health of the patients, members and communities we serve in Eastern New Mexico and West Texas.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- Clovis offers a great school system, Healthcare facilities, diverse job opportunities, optional housing selections, golf courses, great dining and lodging options, the second largest zoo in the state, 17 parks and two public pools all at a short driving distance.
- Physician will be joining a multi-specialty clinic that includes Family Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Gastroenterology, Hematology/Oncology, Nephrology, Podiatry and much more.
- The 17 parks consist of 3,400 acres and includes.
- Clovis has many things to offer to both the community and visitors alike.
- At Prmc, our highly-skilled doctors, nurses and healthcare providers provide a wide range of services for our patients health care needs, including cancer care, home healthcare and hospice, as well as primary care and specialty services.
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis, New Mexico.
- This facility offers multiple firearms ranges, various paintball fields, an indoor rock climbing gym and retail pro shop.
- System-Wide Epic EMR.
- 17 baseball/softball fields, 11 soccer fields, three football fields, 12 playgrounds, 23 open play areas, one archery range, one model airplane flying area, one off-road vehicle area and four sand volleyball courts.
- 18-22 patients per day.
- Some of the newest chamber members, Patriot Outdoors, offer a unique outdoor sports venue.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- CME allowance.
- Eligible for Student Loan Forgiveness up to $50,000 for a 2 year commitment under Nhsc.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
- Plains Regional Medical Center (Prmc) is an acute care hospital located in Clovis, New Mexico about 90 miles from Amarillo and Lubbock, Texas.
- 36 hours of direct patient care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Clovis, NM.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- The Roy Walker Recreation Center also offers a 19,269-square-foot facility including.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday).
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- About Us.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available.
- 4 hours of administrative time per week.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- Presbyterian Medical Group seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine trained physician to join our Primary Care division.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago