Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Clovis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available.
- Physician will be joining a multi-specialty clinic that includes Family Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Gastroenterology, Hematology/Oncology, Nephrology, Podiatry and much more.
- 18-22 patients per day.
- 4 hours of administrative time per week.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday).
- Two full-size gymnasiums, boxing gym, weight room, youth activity room, concession stand and restrooms.
- 36 hours of direct patient care.
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis, New Mexico.
- This facility offers multiple firearms ranges, various paintball fields, an indoor rock climbing gym and retail pro shop.
- Clovis offers a great school system, Healthcare facilities, diverse job opportunities, optional housing selections, golf courses, great dining and lodging options, the second largest zoo in the state, 17 parks and two public pools all at a short driving distance.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- Some of the newest chamber members, Patriot Outdoors, offer a unique outdoor sports venue.
- Presbyterian Medical Group seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine trained physician to join our Primary Care division.
- 17 baseball/softball fields, 11 soccer fields, three football fields, 12 playgrounds, 23 open play areas, one archery range, one model airplane flying area, one off-road vehicle area and four sand volleyball courts.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- At Prmc, our highly-skilled doctors, nurses and healthcare providers provide a wide range of services for our patients health care needs, including cancer care, home healthcare and hospice, as well as primary care and specialty services.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- The Roy Walker Recreation Center also offers a 19,269-square-foot facility including.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Clovis, NM.
- Eligible for Student Loan Forgiveness up to $50,000 for a 2 year commitment under Nhsc.
- System-Wide Epic EMR.
- About Us.
- Clovis has many things to offer to both the community and visitors alike.
- Plains Regional Medical Center (Prmc) is an acute care hospital located in Clovis, New Mexico about 90 miles from Amarillo and Lubbock, Texas.
- CME allowance.
- The 17 parks consist of 3,400 acres and includes.
- As a not-for-profit hospital with 106 licensed beds, Prmc exists to improve the health of the patients, members and communities we serve in Eastern New Mexico and West Texas.
- Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.