Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000.
This permanent job opening (Talihina) is for a government medical facility.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- No trip to Talihina in southeast Oklahoma is complete without a drive along the Talimena National Scenic Byway.
- For classic American favorites in a fun atmosphere, head to Pam's Hateful Hussy Diner, or If you're looking for a restaurant to ramp up the romance, check out The Rock House Ristorante.
- Salary starting at $240K/Yr.
- Blending our rich Native heritage our soaring business enterprise, the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma is the perfect place to start your career!
- We have specialized over the last 25 years in rural, metro, tribal and Indian health services.
- This small park offers RV and tent campsites, picnic facilities, a playground, hiking trails and more.
- Alternate 3 weeks outpatient clinic, one-week non-ICU hospitalist.
- That is because at Choctaw Nation you aren't seen as an employee but as a member of a family.
- Our talented, motivated members of our Choctaw Nation team continue to accelerate business segment leadership while serving over 200,000 tribal members.
- The Choctaw Nation is creating an inspiring, inclusive and welcoming workplace for all associates.
- Member Napr & AMR).
- One week-night of.
- Outstanding Benefits Package.
- Choctaw Nation isn't your typical workplace.
- Talihina offers a variety of lodging opportunities, including the gorgeous Buffalo Creek Guest Ranch packed with ranch activities, hiking, ATV riding and target shooting.
- Loft. 602.
- About The Community.
- AIM Consultants is the exclusive Physician and Healthcare Provider recruiter for the State of Oklahoma Tribal and Indian Health Services.
- Our success is directly related to our associate's relentless focus on results, growth, and innovation.
- We are searching for a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician for Choctaw Nation Health Services Authority.
- Brenda Buck - AIM Consultants.
- Enjoy all that the area has to offer with a visit to Talihina State Park, located at the entrance to the byway.
- Set on one house-turned-dining establishment offers delicious aged Angus steaks, wine, and seafood, set with stunning panoramic views of the Kiamichi Mountain Range.
- Talihina is also home to fantastic restaurants.
- This 54-mile winding route is known for its stunning fall foliage and spectacular panoramas of the Ouachita Mountain Range.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by AIM Consultants.