Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · February 19, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Traditional or outpatient IM with nursing home visits expected.
- Clinic hours will be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Candidates need to take.
- Must be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
- Employed with full benifits.
- This highly respected Internal Medicine practice is expanding.
- Each physician handles their own.
- Expected to see 20-25 patients per day.
- Join 2 full time Internists and 1 NP.
- Great opportunity to join an outstanding Internal Medicine group.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in San Antonio, TX.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago