Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · February 19, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Moonlighting Solutions has an exciting new development with our telemedicine coverage in TX!
- We have just signed a new contract with a client to help cover their expansive Bcbs network in Texas.
- Malpractice coverage with 7-year tail provided at no charge.
- Coverage: Minimum 20+ hours of telemedicine coverage per week/per doc.
- Shifts: Flexible.
- Response time: 5 mins or less.
- Training: Six-hour online training.
- Board status: BC Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med/Peds.
- Pay is $250 to complete the six-hour training process.
- For physicians providing 20-40 hours/per week or 40+ hours/week without any night coverage: $130/hr + $25/.
- Requires enrollment into Bcbs of TX.
- For physicians providing 40+ hours/per week including one night shift: $150/hr + $25/.
- We are a physician-run organization designed to help physicians find desirable moonlighting and full-time opportunities with competitive salaries.
- Typically 4 and 8 hour shifts (average 5-6 calls per hour).
- Please do not hesitate.
- We are excited about our new partnership.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.