Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Decatur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- 10 MD 2 NP Model.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Located in Decatur, TX.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- This unique opportunity at Wise Health System - East Campus, a 130-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Apogee Physicians