Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southern Louisiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Closed ICU.
- Looking for 7 on/7 off Nocturnist.
- BC/BE IM with experience.
- Paid travel, lodging, and medical malpractice.
- 15 admissions per day (busy facility).
- No procedures.
- Asap ongoing.
- Locums Hospitalist/Nocturnist coverage need in southern Louisiana.
- Excellent inpatient skills.
- 342 hospital beds.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Locum Leaders.