Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Texas City) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Dues/Subscription/CME allowance.
- Worker's Comp and Occupational Medicine population.
- First year guaranteed salary (36 month forgiveness).
- Must be willing to supervise a mid-level provider.
- No weekends.
- No ER.
- Outpatient Only.
- Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes!
- Opportunity: Due to a community need for Internists there is a tremendous opportunity to ramp up quickly!
- Production Bonuses.
- Employee status.
- Pay for supervising NP and PA's.
- Subspecialty interest welcomed!
- M-F 8am-5pm.
- Come join our Team!
- Benefits (including 401-k).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas City, TX.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago