Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Texas City) is a single-specialty group practice.
- One week of on.
- Ability to perform lab tests, EKG's, x-rays and IV chelation therapy to homebound patients.
- Soon home ultrasounds will be available.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas City, TX.
- Loan Repayment Assistance.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package.
- The practice employs Gerontological and Wound Care Nurse Practitioners, physician assistants, medical assistants and office professionals.
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with no weekends.
- Practice credentialed with 6 local nursing homes to provide discharge planning assistance.
- Hospitalist team assists with long term placement issues and hospital coverage.
- Paid Malpractice.
- Employed by group.
- Practice provides a true Medical Home Program for the frail adult within their home, the hospital, the skilled nursing facility or rehab units, the nursing home and hospice care.
- Affiliated with Texas Home Health Hospice.
- Guaranteed Salary plus Bonuses.
- Laptop/Cell phone/CME/Vacation.
- Come join our Team!
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago