Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Medical Education Loan Assistance and CME.
- Job Number JO-1712-3349.
- Income & Benefits.
- Traditional practice with Hospital rounding, or the option for out-patient only services.
- Experienced Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity.
- Conveniently located near I-44 and with easy driving distance to Oklahoma City.
- Traditional practice with hospital patient rounding is ideal, but option for out-patient only is available as well.
- Competitive Salary plus Sign-On Bonus.
- Practice Internal Medicine less than 90 minutes from Oklahoma City.
- Strong community need allows you to build a strong and successful practice very quickly.
- Attractive Benefits Package - Health, Dental, Vision, Life.
- Relocation Assistance.
- A medical center, located less than 90 minutes from Oklahoma City, would like to invite an Internal Medicine physician to join their team in providing compassionate healthcare with the utmost excellence.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Olkahoma City, OK.
- 26 Days of Paid Time Off.
- Vibrant community, nestled in the heart of the Great Plains Country, offering low cost of living.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago