Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen pays $80 per hour.
- Receive paid professional liability coverage.
- Preferred candidates should be familiar with technology, including computers, smartphones, and tablets, have an active unrestricted license to practice medicine in Texas, active DEA registration, have a clean databank and no current significant malpractice history or sanctions.
- Receive bi-weekly payment on a per consultation basis with each consultation lasting 15 minutes.
- Med-Link has a diverse mix of physician opportunities available that range from routine primary care to wellness to international patients seeking second opinions from United States Physicians.
- Set your own schedule.
- We are seeking Texas licensed primary care physicians who also have licenses in 1 or 2 other states.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Med-Link Staffing.