Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Webster) is for an academic medical center.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Over the next five years, we will invest in 100 more programs that will offer 5,000 residency positions, making HCA one of, if not, the leading provider of graduate medical education in the country.
- Our goal is to inspire tomorrow's physicians to care for and improve human life by focusing on patient-centered approaches to practicing the latest evidence-based medicine.
- The Texas Gulf Coast region is one of the key geographic strategies for the expansion of HCA's GME programs.
- As the nation's top-performing healthcare system, we believe in challenging our residents to exceed our patient's expectations at every turn.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Webster, TX.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- At HCA, we believe graduate medical education is much more than medical training.
- Be willing to combine administrative and teaching responsibilities (50/50).
- Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations are highly encouraged.
- Today, we have more than 203 residency and fellowship programs in 43 hospitals across 13 states.
- HCA is seeking an Internal Medicine Program Director to lead in the development and implementation of a new Internal Medicine Residency Program for the Houston area.
- Must have 5 years of experience with an Acgme accredited internal medicine residency program and 3 years of experience in GME program administration.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated, qualified leader to have input on building a program from the ground up.
- Have strong administrative and team building skills.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago