Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Medical malpractice liability insurance is not required for federal civilian healthcare providers as they are covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (28 United States.
- Recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
- Local colleges provide higher educational opportunities.
- Duty location: You will be working for the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center in the Department Of Medicine, Internal Medicine department at Fort Hood, TX.
- Affordable urban and suburban housing is readily available.
- The area is home to many churches, shopping centers, recreational facilities and fine restaurants.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fort Hood, TX.
- Fort Hood rests in the beautiful hill and lake country of Central Texas approximately 60 miles north of Austin and 50 miles south of Waco.
- Two lakes are only 15 minutes away.
- Management prefers candidates that are Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Because of the weather, outdoor recreation is available much of the year.
- 1346(b)) while acting within the scope of their employment.
- Who May Apply: United States Citizens.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago