Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Business travel could be required on some positions filled from this solicitation.
- We accept applications for this occupation on an ongoing basis.
- Qualified applicants will be considered as vacancies become available.
- The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
- They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations.
- This is an open continuous announcement.
- Job Overview Summary Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission.
- Medical malpractice liability insurance is not required for federal civilian healthcare providers as they are covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (28 United States.
- Permanent, Term, Part-time, intermittent or temporary positions will be filled from this solicitation.
- 1346(b)) while acting within the scope of their employment.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in El Paso, TX.
- Supervisory and non-supervisory positions will be filled from this solicitation.
- Who May Apply: United States Citizens.
- About the Position: A recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago