Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Weekly Electronic Pay.
- Training included.
- Mileage paid.
- Highly competitive rates.
- No dispensing at clinic.
- Primary Care Physician - Family Practice Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Occupational Medicine Physician, Urgent care Doctor.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- Patient volume is typically 18-24 patients per day.
- Start Date: Available Immediately.
- Acute episodic care.
- Common cases are cold, flu, sinus, allergies, etc.
- Duration: Ongoing per diem dates.
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- EMR is an internally built system.
- Focus on patients and help them achieve better health in onsite corporate clinics.
- Professional liability and workers compensation coverage.
- Outpatient Corporate Health and Wellness For Employees and Family Members.
- Location: The Woodlands, TX.
- Go above and beyond in patient care by helping patients become empowered to take control of their health.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago