Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401K with match.
- Teamed with a medical assistant and patient care coordinator.
- Able to use EMR tablet while engaging with your patient.
- New Annual ACO Shared Saving Bonus.
- Mobile diagnostic services and state of the art laboratory.
- No hospital rounds, No hilidays.
- It's time to be a part of the changing culture in healthcare!
- Compassion with "patient first" attitude.
- A+ rated malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
- More quality, face-to-face interaction with patients and families.
- Enjoy spending time with your patients.
- Jane Ambro - In House Recruiter.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Annual stipend for CME and license/association dues.
- UpToDate for your tablet and company phone.
- Complete your visit notes within 24 hours.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Austin, TX.
- Average of 10 patients per day.
- H1b Visa sponsorship available.
- Competitive base salary and aggressive quarterly incentive pay.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago