Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Mild Winters & Sunny Summers = "A+" weather!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- Prestigious Northeast Independent School District.
- 7th Largest United States City!
- Allergy & Weight Loss Clinic part of the practice.
- Outpatient Only Internal Medicine.
- Reasonable Target volume of 18 ppd = $275K.
- Amazing San Antonio, Texas.
- Proud Affiliate of the Rio Grande Valley ACO.
- Cost of living 7% less than national average.
- Progressive: Tort Reform!
- Please reference IM 6902.
- NO state income tax!
- Stunning river community!
- Quality Focused, Quality Driven.
- Unlimited Amenities & Activities.
- Low intensity telephone.
- 300,000 at 20 ppd & Production.
- Lucrative Payor Mix and Demographic Profile.
- Staff consists of three MD's & three mid-levels.
- Highly Desirable Stone Oak Area.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago