Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Income based upon experience / 401K / 2 weeks PTO / Sign-On Bonus / Relocation Allowance.
- Live in an metropolitan area of more than 2 million residents.
- Live in a Thriving and Rapidly growing Destination in Texas.
- See 15-20 patients per day.
- Two different large music festivals annually that draws national attention.
- The city plays home to College Sports and Auto Racing Events.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- Fortune 500 companies create the "Silicon Hills": Amazon.
- The area plays home to 13 different higher learning institutions, 29 public school districts, 17 charter schools, and 69 private schools.
- Com, Apple Inc.
- Each physician has their own MA and a shared RN.
- United States News & World Report named This as the Best Place to Live in the United States in 2017.
- Fastest growing large city in the United States.
- NO Inpatient.
- EMR: Centricity GE Healthcare.
- Beautiful Parks, Music Halls, Theaters, and Museums for a family to enjoy.
- Join Large MSG at their Main Clinic location.
- Voted "America's No.
- Home to a large hub for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- "The Live Music Capital of the World".
- 1 College Town" by the Travel Channel.
- Looking for one outpatient IM with a entrepreneurial spirit who would help to develop a practice with the full support and resources of the group.
- Cisco, eBay, Google, IBM, Intel, Oracle Corporation, Paypal, Texas Instruments, 3M, Whole Foods Market, Dell, along with many other smaller tech companies.
- 3 exam rooms per physician.
- 180-$220 one year income guarantee / Partnership Opportunity / Profit Sharing thru Group-Owned ASC / 10K Buy-In / Buy-Out.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago