Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · February 19, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Plainview) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Full-time position.
- Facility Description Covenant Medical Group is the largest medical group in the West Texas and Eastern New Mexico region.
- Position Descriptionplainview, Texas - Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician with an interest in rural health.
- Comprehensive benefits, including signing bonus and relocation allowance.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the friendly, rural community of Plainview, where you're a mere 40 minutes from the "Hub City" of Lubbock, TX.
- With its roots firmly planted in one of the country's most productive agricultural areas, Plainview retains a "can do" frontier spirit.
- Headquartered in Lubbock, Texas, CMG serves a population of 1 million people, employing more than 180 providers in approximately 30 specialties, including 80 advanced practice clinicians. City Description Plainview, a friendly West Texas city of nearly 25,000, combines the caring spirit of a small town with the thriving industrial base of a larger city.
- Whether you're here for a visit or a lifetime, you'll find a wealth of opportunity in Plainview. Brand Description Covenant Health is the most comprehensive healthcare network serving West Texas and Eastern New Mexico.
- An affiliate of St. Joseph Health, Covenant serves a 62-county area with a population of more than 1 million people.
- Traditional mix of outpatient and inpatient care.
- A Christian ministry, Covenant Health seeks to care for the whole person - body mind and spirit - by striving for sacred encounters and excellent care in every patient interaction.
- Experienced provider preferred, but new grads are welcome. Join an outstanding team with Covenant Medical Group's Plainview Primary Care clinic.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)