Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- They are a Level 3 Designated Trauma Center, have a nationally-recognized Intensive Care Unit, provide critical care to newborns in our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, perform state-of-the-art diagnostics in our radiology department, and provide complete testing and surgical capabilities for the cardiology patient among many more services.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- Compensation: Excellent Base salary with incentives.
- Location: Enjoy this tight knit community that features easy access to San Antonio, Dallas, and Austin.
- " The area enjoys warm summers and mild winters.
- Region's climate, recreation opportunities, schools and low crime rate have earned it the moniker of "Pearl of the Concho.
- Their facility is licensed for 400 beds and provides a variety of clinical services to meet each patient's needs.
- Sign on bonus, relocation, Continuing Medical Education, Full Benefits, and more!
- 7 on 7 0ff block schedule Great specialty support.
- Facility: For more than 70 years, Medical Center has served the area, growing with the community and serving its health care needs.
- Opportunity: Join a team of 13 hospitalist servicing 15-18 patients a day.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago