Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southern Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Asap ongoing.
- 100% inpatient rounding.
- Physician shifts: 7a-4p and 9a-6p.
- BE for 5 years post residency or BC in Critical Care or PCC.
- 3-6 admissions per day/per shift.
- Paid travel, lodging, and medical malpractice provided.
- 8-bed CCU.
- 10-bed Neuro Trauma ICU.
- Locums Critical Care job opportunity in southern Texas.
- 16-bed Micu.
- Physician with.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Locum Leaders.