Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Tort reform.
- Candidates already in Houston are encouraged.
- No state income tax.
- These varied locations allow quick access to all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools in Houston and makes for a great place to live and practice.
- All are outpatient with no ER.
- Many school choices.
- Hospital employed.
- Good affordable housing.
- Explore these opportunities and discover why Texas is one of the fastest growing states in the country, and why Houston is the fourth largest and the fastest growing city in the nation!
- Low cost of living.
- Outpatient practice locations city wide expanding in new locations around the metro area.
- Opportunities for both Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine candidates.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- As part of an ongoing multi-year expansion project, this is an excellent opportunity to join one of Houston's most highly regarded Hospital Systems as an employed primary care provider.
- Current need in Willowbrook area of Northwest Houston, Kingwood, Humble, Spring in the northern Houston suburbs,and Baytown on the east side.
- Primary Care opportunities in Northwest, North and Eastern Houston.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago