Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Tort reform.
- Current need in Willowbrook area of Northwest Houston, Kingwood, Humble, Spring in the northern Houston suburbs,and Baytown on the east side.
- Good affordable housing.
- Low cost of living.
- No state income tax.
- Candidates already in Houston are encouraged.
- Outpatient practice locations city wide expanding in new locations around the metro area.
- Hospital employed.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- As part of an ongoing multi-year expansion project, this is an excellent opportunity to join one of Houston's most highly regarded Hospital Systems as an employed primary care provider.
- Primary Care opportunities in Northwest, North and Eastern Houston.
- Explore these opportunities and discover why Texas is one of the fastest growing states in the country, and why Houston is the fourth largest and the fastest growing city in the nation!
- These varied locations allow quick access to all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools in Houston and makes for a great place to live and practice.
- Many school choices.
- Opportunities for both Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine candidates.
- All are outpatient with no ER.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago