Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital employed.
- Outpatient practice locations city wide expanding in new locations around the metro area.
- Explore these opportunities and discover why Texas is one of the fastest growing states in the country, and why Houston is the fourth largest and the fastest growing city in the nation!
- All are outpatient with no ER.
- Tort reform.
- Many school choices.
- Primary Care opportunities in Northwest, North and Eastern Houston.
- No state income tax.
- Opportunities for both Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine candidates.
- These varied locations allow quick access to all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools in Houston and makes for a great place to live and practice.
- Good affordable housing.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Candidates already in Houston are encouraged.
- Low cost of living.
- Current need in Willowbrook area of Northwest Houston, Kingwood, Humble, Spring in the northern Houston suburbs,and Baytown on the east side.
- As part of an ongoing multi-year expansion project, this is an excellent opportunity to join one of Houston's most highly regarded Hospital Systems as an employed primary care provider.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago