Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Guaranteed base salary.
- Because of this, our exceptional physicians and their support staff are able to create an unparalleled patient experience.
- Generous benefits package and retirement options.
- We provide our doctors with the resources necessary to run an efficient clinic so they can focus on what really matters - practicing medicine.
- Formed in 2013, Houston Methodist Primary Care Group (Hmpcg), is bringing together internal and family medicine physicians in a collaborative effort to provide the Greater Houston area with premier patient-centric care.
- With locations throughout the Greater Houston area, Houston Methodist Primary Care Group (Hmpcg) is dedicated to providing quality patient care to the entire family.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Quality and performance-based bonus potential.
- We currently have openings ithrough the greater Houston Metropolitan area.
- Operational and administrative needs addressed by the group's administration.
- Hmpcg is proud to be a part of Houston Methodist and its family of hospitals, ensuring efficient access to specialty and hospital services whenever the need arises.
- Regular continuing medical education (CME) events.
- Malpractice insurance.
- As members of the Greater Houston community, Hmpcg is committed to the well-being of its patients, providing the right time in convenient locations throughout the Houston Area.
- For Houston Methodist, Leading Medicine is more than a description of what we do - it's who we are, and we'd like you to join us.
- Discover the difference for yourself and.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago