Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Many options to choose from for your base of operations - Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and more!
- While administration will be the majority of your responsibilities, you will still be able to work on the clinical side too.
- Enjoy exceptional benefits, competitive salary and a flexible schedule that can provide you with career and personal life balance.
- Do you have a successful Senior/Director level management experience?
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- Additional options around the country!
- Help develop and improve services and quality care.
- If you answered yes to both, then perhaps you would like to explore this fantastic opportunity in Texas.
- Are you ready to step up to a Regional Medical Director role?
- Join a large and growing organization.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago