Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Metropolitan Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive salary with opportunity for production bonus.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Paid Vacation.
- 401k Participation.
- No. All the latest medical technology and EMR.
- CME Allowance of up to $5,000 annually.
- 30 minutes to a 400K metro area.
- Full service hospitalist program for inpatient needs although traditional practice model also available.
- Extremely low cost of living, excellent quality of life with seven colleges/universities in the region.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Outpatient with Hospitalist Program.
- Can be traditional practice if desired.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Life Insurance.
- Full patient-panel available.
- Well-established Internal Medicine practice is actively interviewing to replace retiring physician.
- Opportunity to teach.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Professional Liability Coverage.
- Replace a retiring physician.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Alpha Medical Group.