Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent job opening (Southeastern) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Visa candidates welcome.
- Community of 55,000 nestled upon a river that leads to a large lake.
- Great opportunity to practice your specialty in a beautiful area of New Mexico.
- Full benefits and paid time off.
- Large multi-specialty practice, over 100 medical professionals.
- Internal Medicine physician needed to join a well-established outpatient clinic.
- National Parks are close by.
- Generous salary with production based bonus structure.
- Position provides a very generous salary structure with a production based bonus structure.
- Lab and Radiology on-site.
- Large, well-trained support staff.
- H1 and J1 candidates welcome.
- Full size medical laboratory and Radiology on-site.
- Competitive benefits and time off package will also be provided.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Alpha Medical Group.