Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Tahlequah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Longevity Bonus.
- Tahlequah, OK is the county seat for Cherokee County and a community of about 16,000.
- Tahlequah also hosts the Annual Red Fern Festival the last weekend in April.
- 11 paid holidays.
- W.W. Hastings Hospital has recently been awarded and IHS Joint Venture.
- Relocation expenses reimbursed (must meet guidelines).
- And more.
- Tahlequah is home to many things including Northeastern State University and the Capital of the Cherokee Nation.
- Federal Tort Claims Protection (Federal Malpractice).
- The community is rich in local history as well as Cherokee culture.
- The current facility was built to see 60,000 patient visits each year, and in the past year the hospital has seen over 350,000 patient visits.
- In the first 3 years.
- Matching 401 K Retirement Plan Available.
- Please submit a current CV to recruiter, Dianna Turtle.
- The continuity of care across the health system is now complete and is evidenced by tangible improvements to the facility and to service delivery as a whole.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Tahlequah, OK.
- The operations and management of the W.W. Hastings Hospital, a 60-bed inpatient hospital, was assumed by Cherokee Nation on October 1, 2008.
- Nhsc Eligible Site(s) for Scholar and Loan Repayment.
- The Illinois River and Tenkiller Lake are major attractions for campers and tourists during the warmer months.
- We are currently seeking a full-time primary care physician for W.W. Hastings Hospital.
- We value work-life balance, so as one of our talented and dedicated health care professionals you will enjoy life outside of work!
- Sick Leave accrued at 4 hours per two-week pay period.
- Eligible for IHS Scholarship Pay-Back and IHS Loan Repayment.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago