Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (El Paso) is for an academic medical center.
- As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant's race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in El Paso, TX.
- The candidate will provide teaching experiences for medical students from the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, and supervise residents on or about 2020.
- Position Start Date: Open until filled.
- O degree, and completion of an Acgme approved residency in Internal Medicine.
- The candidate will participate in committees, research and/or scholarly activities within the Department, Medical School and University.
- The position requires a M.D/D.
- There are opportunities for leadership roles for the Department and the new residency program for individuals with the appropriate qualifications and experience.
- General Internal Medicine Position, at Growing Academic Institution.
- The successful candidate in this position will be employed by Ttuhsc El Paso at an academic rank of Instructor or higher commensurate with qualifications, and will be a key participant in the process of establishing a clinical practice and in-patient service at the teaching hospital.
- Ttuhsc El Paso and Tenet Healthcare collaborated in developing a new 140 bed teaching hospital and medical office building which will serve nursing and medical students and future resident physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago