Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apogee Program Directors are an integral part of our nationwide leadership team.
- A leadership position is available offering opportunity for professional advancement, additional income and exclusive benefits.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- If you are looking for an opportunity to advance and believe you have the passion and dedication it takes, we can provide you with the training and infrastructure to be successful.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- This unique opportunity at New Orleans East Hospital, a 60-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- 2 MDs, 2 NPs Model.
- This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and additional income.
- Located in New Orleans, LA.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Ongoing training through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Apogee Physicians