Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Near Santa Fe) is for an outpatient clinic.
- If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to act on behalf of the intended recipient) of the message, you may not disclose, forward, distribute, copy or use this message or its contents.
- Paid travel, housing and malpractice with a tail.
- Important/Confidential: This message is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
- Senior recruiter.
- DeeDee Fullmer.
- M-F 8:00a - 5:00pm.
- Locations near Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
- At an Urgent Care center.
- Must be NM licensed.
- 100 per hour.
- Nalto member since 2007.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from our email list,.
- Sumo Medical Staffing.
- DOT certified or willing to DOT certify.
- Providing a better experience.
- Board certified in FP/IM Impeds FP/OB.
- Clinic only no Hospital*.
- Asap locum or permanent positions available.
- Family Practice or Internal Medicine needs in New Mexico.
- Direct line | Fax.
- If you received this message in error, please notify me by return email and delete the original message from your e-mail system.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Sumo Medical Staffing.