Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Robust specialist support.
- Premier Internal Medicine Opportunity in Tyler, Texas.
- The many lakes, tall pines and ideal climate make for scenic views and great outdoor recreation.
- Advanced diagnostics and technology on site.
- Small-town comforts with easy proximity to metropolitan cities.
- This growing East Texas community is known not only for its healthcare excellence,.
- Excellent physician schedule and lifestyle.
- Thriving East Texas Community East of Dallas.
- Competitive income with attractive benefits package.
- A family-oriented lifestyle.
- Growing population with a budding community of new comers on the rise.
- No state income tax.
- Flexible practice style.
- Affordable housing and low cost of living.
- Outstanding area public and private schools - high test scores.
- Friendly work environment.
- Named in the Top 4 Locations in the Nation to Practice Medicine.
- Various lifestyle choices for living - lake front, historical homes, or suburban - all within 10 to 15 minutes from the clinic.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Tyler, TX.
- But also for being a thriving and dynamic region.
- You are invited to consider a wonderful opportunity within the East Texas Medical Center Regional Health care system.
- Enjoy the superb quality of life surrounded by natural splendor in the warm and inviting South.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago